Say yes to gay YA
I anyone is reading this, click on this link:
http://rachelmanija.livejournal.com/969022.html
basicaly, 2 YA authors got told by an agent that zie would represent them if they made one of the POW character (who happenned to be gay) straight.
They are asking for people to spread the story so that's what I'm doing.
PS: They also have long list of YA protagonists who are LGBT and/or of color.
http://rachelmanija.livejournal.com/969022.html
basicaly, 2 YA authors got told by an agent that zie would represent them if they made one of the POW character (who happenned to be gay) straight.
They are asking for people to spread the story so that's what I'm doing.
PS: They also have long list of YA protagonists who are LGBT and/or of color.

no subject
To continue to support YA fiction with LGBTQ characters and non-white characters, I have proposed creating Permanent Floating YA Diversity Book Clubs. If you wish to participate, the link will explain how to begin one, join one, or simply pass on the word. We are currently voting for the December selection.
no subject